We Work to Make it Work.
Having been involved in a number of start-ups, IPOs and product launches, we understand the need for flexibility. We’re able to (and expect to) wear a wide variety of hats and do whatever it takes to make your project or campaign a success.
We’re prepared to help you in all these ways:
- We can work as an extension of your own staff. Long-term, short-term or anywhere in-between. Whatever works best for you — we’ll be there for you as much and as often as you need us to be;
- We can be as hands-on as you need us to be. We can help you to determine appropriate marketing and communications budgets. And we can assess and/or evaluate your staffing needs and training programs;
- We will hold our relationship in strict confidentiality (Very strict. Always);
- We offer you the personal attention that a typical agency tries to avoid (That’s not just hype — it’s true!);
- And we’re easy. We’ll meet with you to decide which is the most cost effective, efficient and productive way for us to work together. Project basis, performance bonus deals, short-term exclusivity contracts, or some kind of really wacky off-the-wall arrangement. Whatever works for you works for us.